Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sudden Outing !

5 days to go..my holiday going to end soon..

its been a week and 4 days I'm back in KL..and I did nothing benefits...I hid myself at home for a week, watch drama, sleep, and enjoy my comfortable bed...

On 26th July, I went out with my Taekwondo members to Jusco to have lunch...we went to Johnny's restaurant..

On 1st August, a sudden outing with Anthony, Chia Jing and Tian Jie to Island Red Cafe at Sri Rampai Business Park..at the same day was the day Tian Jie came back from her uni and having her holiday..finally there's someone who having holiday like me haha..at first I simply said to Tian Jie want to meet up have a chat or not..I thought she will deny my request or something..somehow she took it so seriously and agreed..then we invited Chia Jing and Anthony as well...so we took off around 10pm and end at 1pm...first time went out with them at night till so late..I'm so happy and...surprise..all of us have changed ..haha

On 3rd August, lol..another sudden outing..Tian Jie and I decided to go back to secondary school to meet up with some teachers..but we only managed to meet up with 3 teachers, Pn. Hanita, Pn. Rafiza and Pn. Leela..haha...sadly was her step-mother, Pn. Normala on lift that day..lol..we did nothing there just have a chat with teachers...then I thought of going TARC to pay a visit..suddenly MidValley, TimeSquare, KLCC, Pavvy, Sg.Wang came out from our mind ..haha..more she wanted to buy formal clothes too..thus, we decided to go MidValley because I know the way to there and she can drive ^^..



This outing really very sudden..to us..and to Ching Mun also !! haha...I invited him when we on the way to his house...he still sleeping at that time..keep call and call till he wake up..when we reached his house, he still unprepare..I guess he just get out from his bed..we waited him for around 10mins..he can dress up himself in 10 mins.. oh ya..he did that all the time..last minute work..haha..

I be the navigator..yes..all the time..WHO EVER WANT TO HIRE A NAVIGATOR PLEASE CALL ME..PAYMENT WILL DISCUSS LATER..hahaha !!...and not bad also..I safely brought them to MidValley and brought them back to home..though we lost in some place but still manage to get out haha !!..some secret to tell you all..Tian Jie is a dangerous driver !! haha..she drives really fast and hmmm hmm...you all know la....haha !!..

so around 1215pm we reached MidValley..only 3 of us..we were so hungry at that time...actually I am the one who wanted to go for Zanmai sushi..and I suggest my idea to them..AGAIN !!..they took it serious..haha..I'm so happy..wonder why all of us after enter college become so open and dare to go those place we seldom go..lolx..may be we are enjoying our uni life..our teenage..our life !!!...I lead them to Zanmai sushi which located in The Garden..


Nice place..nice food..nice price also..haha


Chicken Katsudon..my favourite !!..


This is Tamago Maki... I THOUGHT THERE'RE 6 PIECES !!!! WHERE IS ANOTHER ONE !! ARGHHH !!....hehe in my stomach lolx!!

This is Inari if not mistaken...

My lunch for that day !! YUMMY !! YUM YUM~~~~


3 of us..RM42.10....not bad..

Then we went shopping..in Jusco ..swt...before going back, we went to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts..we bought double dozen original glazed doughnuts..it cost around RM 33..there are 24 pieces..one of us took 8 pieces and pay RM11..


located same row with Pizza Hut in MidValley..

don't judge a book by its cover..though don't have toppings..lolx..but it taste not bad also..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAA....I'm going to tell you all another secret...

LOOK !! WHAT I FOUND IN HER CAR !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!...let me retype the contents in there..hehe..viewer below 18 please skip this part ..lolx !!..

Men's Health Food
1. Berkesan dalam masa yang "SINGKAT".
2. Menguatkan ketegangan "...........".
3. Menguatkan dawa kawalan ......... .
4. Mengelakkan pe....... awal a.... m.... .
5. Anda akan "BERASA SELESA", RELAKS dan "PENUH SEMANGAT".

hahahaa..calm down calm down...she didn't know how that paper appear in her car also..don't misunderstood yah !! haha...day end at around 4pm..after she grab some of the cinema movies in my lappy...

Tian Jie..don't angry yah ^^..once awhile appear in my blog nevermind one hor??..hehe..Hmmm....nothing to write already..sleep early yah all readers..good night ^^..to be continued..

0 comments: