Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Songs in my life

Sorry..this post should be posted earlier..due to the connection in my hostel down so now only can online..

Alright, today I'm going to talk about songs...

Do you all agree with me that everyone have their own favourite songs which left some memorable memories for themselves?

For me, I seriously do have a lot...songs that left a lot memories..happy, sad, disappointed, angry and etc..

Let me tell you all my favourite songs..but I would like to divide them into parts : mother, cousins, friends and so on..

Mother:
Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all
This is my mom favourite song..till now she still love it..and same goes to me..I heard and started to sing this song since young..almost everyday..now whenever we listen to this song I will sing along ..and she will just whistle..

ABBA album ( all of the songs )
I still remember my mom and I bought the pirated ABBA CD in night market..haha..I turn it on while I study, going to sleep or bored...I sang out loud till my mom follow me as well..there are few songs in ABBA album such as Mama mia, Fernando, Money Money Money and etc..

Cousins:
hmmm..uncountable songs..all those 1970s',80s' and 90s'..mandarin and english as well..

Mandarin songs sang by 周华健(wakin), 张信哲( jeff chang), 成龙( jackie chan), 张宇(zhang yu), 光良品冠(guang liang pin guan), 张学友(jackie cheung) and more..

English songs sang by Celine Dion, Westlife, Boyzone, Backstreet Boy, Scorpion, Eagle, Modern Talking, ABBA, Bee Gees and more..

Friends:
hehe..here come the most favourable songs..

Sheng, my best friend..we used to listen, exchange and discusss songs..

杨丞琳-暧昧
this was the first song we sang together during the journey to the school and Taekwondo training time..haha...I still remember very well after finish jogging during training I will sing a portion of this song then he will continue it..everyone there hate us singing here and there...noise pollution haha..

王力宏- kiss goodbye
this song be in my heart for few years..I memorize this lyrics very well..both of us agreed this song is nice and bravo for the first time..its really hard to get both of us into common.. when I went to Karaoke with friends I will first pick this song.. When we quarrel, happy or anything, I will listen to this song to calm myself down..for him I don't know la..I never ask ..haha...anyway..this song still the best for me..

蔡旻佑-我可以
I CAN !...lol..I always warn others not to sing this song in front of me..haha..I'm so sensitive toward this song...sad, happy..always listen to this song..haiz...

Ching Mun

张栋梁-小乌龟
hmmm..don't know how to say...he always search this song when we went to CC together and on it while playing Dota..then all sing together..

蔡仪林-日不落
lol...big secret over here..but I think I shouldn't say it because it already a past..if he reads this I think he understand what I meant here..haha...

Love:

王力宏-心跳
M2M- Pretty boy
周杰伦-说好的幸福呢
王若琳- Lets start from here
Taylor Swift- Love story
Beyonce- Halo
David Archuleta- Touch my hand
林依晨- 你的承诺
Lenka- The show
Miley Cyrus- The climb
Take that- Said it all

I don't really want to discribe anything about this..private and confidential..hehe..but...sob..haiz..nvm lah..



That's all about mine..so what about yours??..

0 comments: