Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

The end..

On 7th Aug, was the last day for Tian Jie in KL before going back to her uni in Melacca..and also the second last day for me too..actually we planned to go Subang Jaya to visit our friends : Chia Jing and Ching Mun but we don't have proper transportation to there and we didn't know the way to there..coincidently Chia Jing having BBQ at her house only with her siblings on that day..so she invited us to her BBQ party ..


Her sister light up the fire..



its really hard to barbecue chicken wings..I only ate one chicken wing..because lazy to barbecue it..


THERE !..jia hui..if not mistaken her name..chia jing's sister..


Chia Jing aka Cacing or Tatyana ^^


><..


Chia Jing and Tian Jie..hmm..hmmmm...


Chia Jing, Tian Jie and I..limited smiley..face cramp..haha..plus tired..

On 8th Aug, the last day for me in KL..haiz..anything la..had taekwondo training at 1230pm..then went to CC with Sheng and Keng Yeong..thanks them for accompanied me for my last day..and thanks to Boon Keong as well..my sir..for treating me or accompanied me during these holidays..

On 9th Aug, its the end of my holidays..before I left my home around 1130am to Puduraya bus station, I ate my mom's cooking..the last meal.. hmm..."yum yum".. I bought 1230pm bus ticket back to Sg.Petani.. Mom, bro and I waited till 115pm the bus only arrived.. delayed till so long.. then the bus stop again at Jalan Duta to pick up others.. because the delayed, passengers at 1230pm and 130pm mixed up.. this was the first time I experienced Transnational Bus services so lousy..haha..


My mom's cooking..my last meal also.. =(

I reached at Sg.Petani around 630pm..waited for my friend : Chi Chou to fetch me..awkward was Matthew and Kee Ann came also..haha I'm like the VIP guest.. reached Uni around 8pm..after dinner, went to hostel, clean and unpack..

So, its the end of my holiday..oh ya one more thing.. the day end by meeting up one of my primary friend who I lost contact with her after standard six.. since 5 years we didn't contact each others, and now we found each other in AIMST.. haha..her name is Chang Jia Nee.. she's under JPA.. so surprise right?..

Alright..next post..

0 comments: