Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

heavy hearted..

I thought today going to be the most memorable and wonderful day for me..wanted to bring this happy heart back to prison..














But....IS NOT !!..














I'm so disappointed and so sad..
woke up early morning just to prepare everything..once time comes, it postponed..no one told me..
then, the outing which I waited for so long and finally it came..but..canceled..



Arghh...whatever I planned became a piece of blank paper..blank paper with disappointment..blank paper with sadness..blank paper with...........EMPTY !..

May be you all think that why I'm so sensitive into just a little small stuff and it still have lot of chances..let me tell you the answer..I'm looking forward this kind of days for a long long time ago..its kind like the aims of my life, my wishes..whatever I planned must be achieved..

time is gold, life is short..no one knows what will happen the next day or next hour..yea..I know I'm not being considerate at all now.. others have their own work to do.. others can't always suit me for everything.. no worry.. I will be fine for few days..




tomorrow 1230pm bus...I'm going back to prison..somewhere far from KL..

I don't know when is the next time for me to come back to KL..don't know..DON'T KNOW !..

I miss everyone..everyone !!..including you..you ..you .. you ..you .. you ....................






bye... =(

0 comments: