Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ants Attack !!

Sob !! Ants bully me !!!!!!... Arghh...

yesterday I already try to clean all the ants on my table and wardrobe but still have a lot..
I couldn't sleep at that night.. I'm afraid they enter my ears during my sleep.. bite me.. more I felt my body very itchy..couldn't sleep well..

They burnt me up..volcano erupts..I'm in rage !!!!!!...

I took out all my things and used Ridsect spray all the hole in my desk and wardrobe..

Wipe here and there...






Look..what I did to my stuffs....ROAR !!..

now I think the ants getting lesser already..but I still found some ants on my lappy ! I didn't know where they come from.. I asked my friends..they said the ants enter their lappy's keypad.. Arrrrr....this makes me very scare...I scare my baby got attack also... NO WAY ! I'm going to destroy them..I'm going to kill all of them !!..
NO MERCY !! NO MERCY !!!!...
Okay .. I'm going to sleep soon.. tomorrow I hope there's a proper class..and class continues like normal.. that's the aim for me to come back to uni to do what should I do.. alright..good night

0 comments: