Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Never Give Up !!..

Result was announced on 12th Aug which was on Wednesday.. all of us were so scare and nervous..



Once I took my result, I kept stare at it...and kept on wondering.. why this why that.. and kept on rubbing the result slip..hope it will change to another grade..LOL..



Sob...I got a bad result for Term 1 ... how am I going to catch up others?.. Can I score well for the next term? ..Am I qualify to enter the degree course I want?..





By the way, I'm still in the game.. I will never give up to achieve it.. I need to work double compare others.. double !..if still cannot then TRIPLE !!..




Remember..I AM STILL IN THE GAME !!!.. lol..





SHOO YANG..GAMBATEH !! JIA YOU !!!
( going Healing thingy..something related to miracle thingy..tell you all later.. )

0 comments: