Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of Term 2

Hoho..today is the first day of Term 2 .. everyone from April batch full of high spirit to attend the first day of class.. everyone woke up so early today.. filled up the lecture hall so early..

Unfortunately, the director of Foundation in Science programme said the class start at 10am.. so all of us waited till 11am !!!... None of the lecturer appear in the lecture hall !!..

Wonderful thing appeared !..afternoon tutorial class cancel as well !!! wooohooooooooo.......but...I spent my day watching drama series...and took a nap before going dinner..

I did nothing..isn't you all feel like I should come back on Monday rather than Sunday..haha..no one knows today don't have class..no one can predict the future...

I'm super free...going to blog everything in my mind..next post..

0 comments: