Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tired...restless...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH...wat a tiring day..

today i woke up at 12pm..lol..slept like almost 12 hours..then had my lunch everything and started to do homework around 2pm if not mistaken..

actually i wanted to finish my chemistry first then only mathematics..but then i don't know how to do and don't have referrence book beside me..so i change to math..

do do do do do...do till dinner time..after dinner do do do do do..till 11pm ..XD!! i rejected all invitation from my uncle, his wife, cousin and friends just to finish my homework ..swt...came alor star just to do homework..rather stay in hostel and finish them right??..do you think so? ..but if i stay in hostel and do, i couldn't have so much fun enjoying food while doing homework..some more the food can't get in the hostel..haha

non-stop doing...sit on the chair till my back aching..my ass burning..my shoulder harden..lucky there are food on the table..do math while eating ^^..if my math lecturer, Mr.Rama know us eat when doing math..hmmm!! i think i will be dead hahahaa..

i used up 21 test pad to finish half of the chapter only...so dam wasted..yah i know..but the lecturer said not to divide the page into half..don't be so environmental friendly when doing maths..hahah...

alright..good night guys..my back aching have to rest now..tata

0 comments: