Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

10/7/2009..my 18th birthday..

alright..finally there's a time for me to blog about last friday 10/7 ..because these days busy studying..next week is the final term 1 exam...and this week is study week..i have to brush up and catch up everything...

so, last friday was my birthday..at first, i wish to celebrate my birthday in KL and my parents agree with it..but somehow suddenly they changed their mind..i didn't know what reason..their decision made me feel so sad and i can't do anything..

after my class end, my friends brought me to a restaurant in Sg.Petani..which is a Thai Food restaurant..there were 12 of us include me..so we used 2 cars to fetch everyone there..


colourful drinks..healthy beverages..haha..

Yam seng section..so embarrassing..a proper and high class restaurant let us make until look like a mamak restaurant haha..

this are the food we ordered..the best was the green curry..super spicy and nice ^^ i wish to have another one..

everything became empty within 10 mins...haha..hungry ghost..

hoho..camera section...( left : Nicole , Yean Chen , Sue Ann and Min Jing ) all of them are from Penang and they are closed friends..the funniest and hyperactive reward belongs to Min Jing..haha she always make jokes and everyone will non-stop laughing..

hmmm...lol...( left : Joyce and Daphne ) ..Joyce from local [ Sg.Petani ] and Daphne from Sabah..say cheeseeeeeee...!


one big family...( front left : Nicole, Yean Chen, Sue Ann, Min Jing, Joyce and Daphne ) ( back left : Teik Chi, Chi Chou, Darius, Me, Matthew and Cheus Wai )..all of us are from different states..Sarawak, Sabah, Penang, Kedah, Sg.Petani and KL..

look at the bill...almost RM 200..and the food we ordered so little..its really expensive..

Next stop..we went to Village Mall to have some dessert..actually i thought they bringing me to Secret Recipe to have some cake but ended up in StarBuck ><...coffee as a dessert..swt....ermm..that was my first time drinking Starbuck coffee...I feel so proud and..that drink not so bad la..for me ok ok only haha..it costs around RM 16..

these are the bad gang...they ditched other 5 of us and enjoy their time taking pictures and play games in the StarBuck..other 5 of us finding for them at other places...we thought they went shopping so we went to find them...but they hide in Starbuck...arghhh..i missed the camera section ><>

we went back to uni and the day ends...they bought me 2 slices of cake from Secret Recipe..thx alot..thank you so much...for sacrificing your study time to celebrate for me...i was so happy at first..but then after dinner i received a message...i "collapse"..so hurt...my mood straight away gone...haih...some wish didn't even comes true...so damn sad...there's no more next time to grant that wish anymore..no more..no more.....

btw...thx darius, nicole, yean chen, min jing, sue ann, joyce, daphne, chi chou, cheun wai, teik chi, and matthew ..

there're still some event on saturday..i will post it if i have time...alright its 312am now..gotto go to bed d..tomorrow morning need to wake up early go study room continue study..good night all..

0 comments: