Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Alor Star..

I came to my uncle house in Alor Star yesterday evening after my tutorial class..
because..all of my chinese roommate they returning to their house and will left me alone in the house..so i decided to follow them to Alor Star..they live in Jitra..somewhere near to my uncle there..

another reason i came to Alor Star is..to relax myself and calm myself down..there are a lot of things happen recently..i couldn't face it..but...i found out i came to Alor Star also do nothing haha..nothing fun i can do except staying in my uncle house online and study..luckily his house is fully air-cond..haha can extinguish the fire burning on my head XD!..

so..yesterday night..my cousin bring me to Alor Star Mall to play snooker...i already told him i didn't know how to play..yet..i know he likes addicted to it ..so i just went and play for fun..

the price here is cheaper than KL..i forgot how long we played..but we just paid RM 9.80 ONLI..cheap right? ..

hahahaa...play for so long..i only managed to enter 2 balls..the rest one my cousin enter..
swt....I'm so noob haha..

hmmm..actually i wanted to watch ice aged 3 very much..i thought my cousin will have this intention same like mine..but he don't like to watch movie..even transformer 2 also haven't watch..Argghhhh......i want to watch ice age T_T...

after the snooker, he drove me to go around Alor Star..he introduced me some places..for example the place where Tunku Abdul Rahman lived, his school SMK Keat Hwa, MRC ( Malaysia Recreation Center ) if i not mistaken and etc...

and at the moment now..i stuck in my uncle house finish my homework and do my studies..exam just around the corner..i can't stop myself from enjoying the life...am i enjoying ? lolx...

alright...tomorrow have to return to uni ..back to the prison !!....see ya guys..

0 comments: