Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home..

Yay..all of us in April batch waited for this time to come already for so long..and finally it arrived..!

We finished our first term examination on Friday 24 July..guess what...the first thing all of us went out from the examination hall was holding each other hands and hopping around the place..besides..we wish each other happy holiday too..

I reached home on Saturday around 330pm..I feel so happy once I saw my house haha...its been almost 3 months didn't step in my house..the moment I enter my house, I can still smell the same smell which brought me up in there..every sad, happy, mad and etc moments happen there...

So, this time I came back only for 2 weeks..I will be going back to the "prison" on Sunday 9 august..I thought I will be doing a lot of things when I'm in KL this time but I found out that I have nothing to do..so boring.. everyone studying, I'm the only one on holiday..how sad it is...

More..one of my friends who I didn't meet for a long time going back to uni today..and rarely return to kl anymore..I not even have a proper time with my friend..time is really gold..that's why I keep on rushing when doing something..so I will not miss any single second..and now probably I will not meet my friend for another 2 months..which this will drag me into the missing well...

I have something that clash with my mom schedule..she told my aunt at my hometown, Sitiawan that she will be going back on somewhere around Merdeka day..I told my mom before she and I will be going back to hometown before I go back to my uni..and now she changed her mind..I have to be in the bus for more than 5 hours trip back to uni and with a great load..haizzz.....

I do not know what and how I'm going to spend my holiday time..I wish to go out with friends to cc or somewhere but they are not on holiday now..plus I'm having financial problem also..

people..please date me out !!!..haha...I'm available all the time..please..I don't want to lock myself in my house like in uni again !!..

0 comments: