Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Specially post for Ah Teik ..

Friday 24 July 2009..I lost a friend...

From the start, we didn't know each other..though we were in the same class and he was living opposite my house in campus but we didn't talk and intro each other...somehow if not mistaken is in this month: July..we started to get along in many ways..

We only got to know each other for not more than a month...forgot how suddenly we talk to each other alot..actually he had a problem which was he choosen the wrong subject..he found out that himself couldn't cope with biology topics and his favourite is math and physics..

day by day..he told me his problem..and I manage to help him solve some of it..but he still stick to his own decision..24 july..the last day of our term1..and also the last day for him and me..and some other people who are not from Penang..because his flight was on 25 July-Saturday 2pm at Penang..so our Penang friends made a farewell party for him..and I couldn't join them ..sob..

I can still remember the time we met for the last time..is around 5pm on friday..i was busy packing my stuff back to KL..manage to snap only 2 pics with him..


From left : khong liang, teik chee, and me..



From left : wei ho, teik chee, cheun wai, and me..

all of us trying to be happy even it was the last time for us to be together..but he still showing his emo face..anyway..we still had a great time with him within that period..

I would like to say thank you to him..who celebrated my birthday for me..and taught me in physics and mathematics...so sorry I gave you a lot of troubles...made you pissed off..and pawned you too many times in dota match..><..

Hereby wish you all the best in your STPM and study hard..we know you can do it..because you are our 49 friend !! haha..do remember to contact us..I hope we have a day to visit you in Sarawak next time..

Ah Teik..加油 !!give you a song..friendship forever..

0 comments: