Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bad...really bad.......

Haiz......i think i'm the cause of this thing happen..

yesterday, Sunday..time to go back uni..my friends come and fetch me near my uncle there..
on their way and almost reach my uncle place, accident happened...its like playing bumper car..4 cars hit in a row..i didn't know whether is my friend fault or what..he's the last car..his car knock the 3rd one then 3rd one knock the 2nd one last..2nd one knock the first one..funny right??..the most funniest part was...the first one didn't even have any crash but he still report to the police..only his back part has a few scratches..and that scratches can be polished it off within a second...he's making himself into trouble and wasted RM300 for the report..

this is true one..i'm not lying...i feel like i'm the one who causes this thing happen..if i'm not going to alor star..accident will not occur right?


my friend's car...sad..T_T...
we took more than 2 hours in here..they doing it so slow...arghhh...

we went back to uni with using another friend's car..honda..lucky he's more cautious...


Next another HOT news.....AIMST HAVING H1N1 ....believe?..


this is really true..if not mistaken last week..there's a small ambulance entered Aimst and bring a few people..they were suspected suffering from that disease..and what i heard yesterday once i reached Aimst was there are 20++ people have been sent to hospital and there are 5 people in my apartment suffering from H1N1...my friends and i were so shock and didn't know what to do..


So how??.....



god bless me...><

0 comments: