Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Broken Friendships

Do you ever friend with people who can change in a jiffy after you know them ??..for example..today he or she treat you very nicely then the next day he or she treat you like their enemy or strangers..even scold you when you try to approach them, try to concern about them..

I'm the one who facing the problem right now..not only the friends that I knew for a long time ago, even the newest one also the same...I'm on my holiday now..I know most of my friends they still having classes and busy with their stuffs..when I try to ask them out some day, they never think of it straight away deny my invitation..before this, they say when I return to KL they will go outing with me, this and that..when time comes, everything changed..

I found out something in this life..people who got to know new friends will eventually forgot their old friends..then lost contact with them...how hurt is this..can you imagine it...contact once in a while better than nothing..mine is not...mostly not..moreover, some of them even worst..after losing contact and somehow they need my help they will call me for help..after I helped them, they stop calling me...what you all think I am?..a tool ?..or I can say tissue paper..use then throw..

I love to care about others..who needs help..who in trouble..when I try to be concern, some of them not even appreciate it and let me help them, yet they scold me back being so picky, annoying..if it is so, why at first want me to become your friend, why not just delete the contact and get lost..why make me keep building the sympathy and careness inside myself..or just let me help you, let me have someone to lend my shoulder to, let me be the one you need the most..though is friends..don't have to treat me like a doll which you throw up and down, tear of it hands and legs..dolls do not have feelings..but human do ..I do !

Being good, get bad repay..being bad, get bad repay also...you all complaint didn't do anything but still get bad repay..why not you think carefully how you treat the people around you and how come you did nothing but get bad repay..from now on..do your own business..invite me to outing unless you are sincere to go for outing with me...ask me for help if you are sincerely want me to help you not ditch me after you used me...

don't have to hurt me like that..I'm not a punching bag..I do have a feeling also..I'm trying to be nice with you all..you all treat me like that....don't hurt me anymore..don't....I'm really sincere to become your friend..really really sincere...i didn't mean what at here..just want to let you all know I'm really sincere to be your friends..i have limited friends..this you all know too..I'm apologize to you all what I have done to you all...hope you all forgive me...

Time is gold..life is short....................

0 comments: