Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boys' Bands..enjoy urself huh..

WESTLIFE

Weeeeeeeeeee...Westlife !! haha..I listen to their songs since I was small..influenced by my mom and brothers..they really have great songs and their voices not bad too..better than our chinese boys bands haha..

Westlife- You raised me up


Westlife- World of our own



IL DIVO

Il Divo, Il Divo, Il Divo, Il Divo, and Il Divo !! haha..one of my favourite boys bands too..Although I didn't know how to sing their language, their voices and songs really bravo !..high key singer..lol

Il Divo- Regresa A Mi


Il Divo- Hero



BOYZONE

Geeeeesss...This is also one of the boys bands which I started to listen to their songs since I was small..I'm sure you heard them before right?

Boyzone- Love you anyway


Boyzone- You needed me

Sob..I can't find the original video with embed code..too bad..

There are lot of songs from them. If I posted all of them in here sure will not have enough space haha. I choose some of them. I hope that you all enjoy it and try find others as well. Enjoy~~

0 comments: