Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

You had a bad day~~My Sir know why~~ haha

13/2/09..

I was quite busy that day..in the morning, I went to Masjid Jamek for an interview..It was sucks !! haha..may be was my fault because I'm too dumb..I'm totally sad about it..all interview that I went all rejected me hahaha..I think God want me to stay at home and rest till the results coming out..huh ><..

Around 2pm, I went to MidValley alone to meet Sir..really hard for me to choose a present for him..I had walked whole Jusco and finally decided to buy a set of stationery..I think it is quite suitable for him because he needs to use it when he working and so on...about the price..sure la I can afford..but if the present is expensive, I will still buy for him..no matter what..

I spent my time in MPH bookstore while waiting for him finish his gym stuff..I saw a book that looked interesting to me yet it has 30% off..but when I wanted to pay, the cashier said I must buy something that more than RM5 then only the book will has 30% off...huh..that was very upset..so I gave up and walk away..I saved RM40........sad zzz

Next, I went to McDonald..sitting alone and watching at the crowd while enjoying the burger...my mind was thinking about the 'lonely' song haha..

The happiness came once I met Sir haha !!..he treated me dinner at Sushi Zanmai !!!..yummy! That was my first time having Japanese food in Japanese restoran..I forget to capture those food picture and post in my blog T_T ..unfortunately I was quite full and I didn't ate much..what a waste...but nevermind because he said he will treat me and his students Chilies next time..haha..so don't everytime refuse to go out wit us, you will miss the chance !!! then we went for a movie and decided to watch Ong Bak 2..the movie was quite boring but lots of cruel stuff..we prefer Ong Bak 1 bacause it much more to modern some sort like Jackie Chan..but Ong Bak 2 was about empire story..around 10pm he fetch me bak..that was the end of my day..

Before that I would like to ask..why I everytime be 'lamp-post'?? =.=" my sir brought his girlfriend along..and I didn't know about it ...I still remember when I was small, my cousin had a date with his boyfriend and I was bringing along too !! I don't know why !!...they treated me like their future kids, brought me to visit some places, treated me with delicious food and more...and now I had grown up, same things happen again ..LOL..

0 comments: