Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friends..please read !!

These days, there are few scene appear in my mind when I try to close my eyes. The pictures are just like capture by camera and printed them out from my mind into my eyes. I can see them clearly without any failure.

This is real. I didn't lie. It was past few years ago. If I am not mistaken, it is when I was standard 4 or 5. Before that, I would like to tell some of the background. In year 2003, I was in standard 3, I had been placed in 3rd class because of my bad results. That year, I had found few new friends and eventually they became my best friends. They were 1) Liu Kun Sheng 刘昆盛 2) Ooi Jun Jie 卫俊杰 3) Chua Wei Lin 蔡伟霖. I couldn't remember so well because already few years ago and I'm not so sure whether the name are correct.

Honestly, Kun Sheng, Wei Lin and I were like brothers. We sat seperately but not so far just behind and in front. We had a great time and always had fun together. During standard 4, Kun Sheng and I both received a bad new that was Wei Lin will be shifted to another school which located far far away. Both of us really felt sad about this. We had lost a great friend. After that, we continued the days without him. Our life became more quiet than before. Meanwhile, I had achieved a good result that time. I was a top three student in that 3rd class. So, in year 2002, standard 5, I had switched to 1st class while Kun Sheng still remained the same. Although we had been seperated, we still often met during cocuriculum time. We both joined the same club : PBSM and he was the presiden that time. Besides, he was also a class monitor for 2years : standard 3 and 4. He took good care of me and didn't copy my name eventhough I made noise haha..While about Jun Jie, I forgot how we know each other if not mistaken we were in the same class and travel with the same bus to and fro everyday.

1 day in year 2002, something had happened between Kun Sheng and me. When we were chatting about something at school hall, suddenly somehow we argued towards each other and then got upset. I really couldn't remember what topic had made us quarrel. I walked away from the place with another friend who accompanied me, and persuade me. At that time, I couldn't say a word because I might burst into tears. So I kept in confinement and went to toilet. I remember this really really well. I couldn't believe that this happened between both of us. We didn't talk for very long period since that day. I never sat beside him during cocuriculum and never appear in front of him. You will think why I didn't say sorry or something right? But actually I tried. My birthday is on 10th of July and his is 11th of July, just a day after me. I had wrote an apologize letter and putted it in a birthday card. Sadly was I didn't give it to him. I was shame to give it to him and I couldn't make it. As the time passed, our days became unhappy and we both became strangers. Lastly, we both entered the same secondary school : SMJK ChongHwa. I couldn't believe that we would still study in the same school although we had became strangers. The time didn't last long, I shifted to MRSM Kuala Klawang in February 2004, Form1 and then SMK Wangsa Melawati somewhere around April, Form1.

From the day I left, we didn't met each other and lost contact. I am really really sad about it. If a chance was given to me, I really will apologise to him and keep it touch. Therefore, if anyone knows his contact please tell me ! This is really important.

Next is Jun Jie. Standard5, year 2002, I had been chosen as a prefect in my primary school and I couldn't expect that I became a head prefect. I was a little happy about it but when I left primary school after standard6, I was totally regret. I will not be a prefect if I knew those things will happen to me. Frankly, now I know I was an arrogant, bossy, and useless head prefect last time but I was also helpful that time..><""Actually Jun Jie is not related with those stuff, I just mention it in case I forget haha..alright..as I know, Jun Jie is a determined and honest person. We became less communicate after I entered the 1st class in standard 5. I didn't know what had happened but just like being seperated for some time and became strangers. I still remembered I saw him last year at Section2. I just passed by him without any greetings and same as him too.

Haiz..my childhood had been ruined just like that.. Hmm..its kinda late now haha..but I still want to say something..Actually I didn't like to be prefect anymore in secondary school but the teacher wouldn't let me reject the request..I didn't like that to happen again but it still happen..Sheng, Ching Mun, Anthony and others, I'm sorrry for being uncomfortable to you all..please forgive me if I had made you unhappy or brought you into trouble from the beginning till now..

So for others, do appreciate your friends and try to be socialized, have an open-minded mind and think rationally..Friends are the people that will help you when you in need but make sure you be with the right ones..good friends are the people who willing to sacrifice and help you all the time, listen and solve your problems, support you in mental way..bad friends are the people who influence you into something wrong like taking drugs, smoking and etc., bring you into harm and take advantage. Friends are like treasures, gems..Once you had found them, you must really appreciate them..

Now I had found a best friend, I will not let him down and will always support him in all ways. To my best friend, I hope you see it..( I'm glad to be your friend and I have no regret..FRIENDS FOREVER..don't let it be like Titanic which sank at last but be like it that huge and long )..

Those who not believe whatever I say every time is up to you want to believe or not..If you continue doubting about me, then I have nothing to say because I didn't lie to you..up to you..Last but not least, reminder for those who still keep in touch with my primary friends that I named above, please do tell me their contact numbers or way that I can contact them..thx alot !!

~~We had joy, We had fun, We had season in the sun~~

0 comments: