Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aching for ages !


Hello..say 'Hi' to my knee...haha >.<"..lame..

Ok lets get into proper topic here..hmm..I didn't know what happen to my knee. I have been aching for almost a year I guess. If not mistaken, it started aching last year. Will it be knee injuries??

When I get up from sit for some time, I couldn't stable myself because my knee is aching. I couldn't squad down, carry heavy weight, walk for a long period without resting and more more more...lol..am I look like an old man or even worst than that ? haha

Last Saturday, my master told me that I'm looking like an adult. I'm wondering what he means. Isn't I have grown up or I'm not as flexible as last time ? I'm still doubting with the meaning.

I hope that my knee will get well soon but didn't know when. Let us wait and see.

2 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

hey ...
i think u need some calcium n 1 type calclium ...i tell u in msn ...

Shoo Yang said...

eeeeeee....u so worry bout me..aiya i so touch la hahahaha
lol lame thx anyway