Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Moodiless..

Today is 2nd of March 2009. I have been doing nothing except to get my license, self studies, reading novels and online. And the day had passed just like that for 3months. Don't ask me why I didn't looks for jobs because I had tried. Now, left 10days to go to reach the day everyone had waited for so long since the day we got our freedom back, that is the day we finished our SPM. I'm really nervous and very scare. This make me felt really sad and easy to get angry just because of little things. I would like to apologize to those that I had hurt them and I hope you will not make me even worst. Moreover, I dislike open my mouth to talk these days and always like to stare at somewhere and get into day dream. Sometimes, I could sit on the sofa and watch TV whole day without eating or drinking. There's no different between fasting and that. Haiz..I wouldn't know what happen to me but I just hope that I will have a good result and that will get me into better mood. Last but not least, I wish, I hope, I pray and I beg.

2 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

god will bless u ~
du nbe like tat ...
just think postive..
accept wat every thing gonna receive soon ~

Shoo Yang said...

Im being very positive now..but haizz