Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a disappointed day...think out of the box

I realized something that is every blog of mine will start with the word "Haiz"..Why I faced so much troubles in my life ?? hahaha..

I have been so excited for more than 1 month and wanted to know how many juniors will I having in Taekwondo this year..I had prayed so much till I couldn't sleep well yesterday..Sadly, Unfortunately, Unluckily, the day arrived and only 4 new members joined.....I'm so so so so so sad and disappointed..may be the curse that cursed by Sheng works because before the training get started he sent me a message and said "there will be very little people joining" ...!@#$%&*!! haha..Moreover !! There is something make me even more upset !!!..Someone had promised me that they will come for the training..but then..they broke our promises !! They are so irresponsible !!..

If you have something to do suddenly and you couldn't attend to other classes or something that you had promised people, will you call that person and tell him or she that you couldn't make it today and give reasons ?? Definitely you will right?..but they didn't !! The worst is they didn't even reply the message I sent to them..just like MIA ( missing in action )..huh T_T..I'm sick of it but what can I do?? Their characters are like that..even complaint to them and they will never change..

Teachers and someone older including family always say try to accept people's critics and change ourselves according to our mistakes and bad attitudes..haiz..friends..we already 18s..If we still like that later in the future when we working we will give the employers bad impression..
Hmm...I didn't said that I'm perfect but this is what we need to do in our life in order to achieve our dreams..and God had created us to be a successful person who we need change to be much better than before during the journey to our dreams..right ??????? I'm also will accept the critics from you all and try to change my attitude if you all critic me..This is what I had setted it into my life..I hope you guys will set it too..

anythings that you guys did wrongly I will always forgive you if you have the heart to change your mistakes and think before you step into another steps..
Last but not least..I had thought out of the box..gambateh all !!..+u


looks like me..

0 comments: