Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL

Haiz....suddenly lazy to blog after CNY haha..but I will still blog till I getting old hahaha
This year 2009, it is the most boring CNY day I ever had haha..because few of my uncle did not went back hometown to celebrate CNY and so we did not have enough ppl to gamble sob ! Meanwhile, I still have time to go visit few places but that was only I begged my dad to drive me there and kept complained "I'm boring" haha..During CNY I ate lots of food but I did not even touch Mandarin Orange and carbonated drinks including beer XD..see how healthy am I haha..but i drank some also la..hmm everything add it up its just a small bottle volume..because my family celebrating my AhGong's birthday so I had to give some faces to my AhGong also ma..haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHGONG !!














and we took family photo too















TELUK BATIK






LUMUT


















That's it !! Too many already..haha..pls comment if any mistakes thx !! Ohya..forgot something..haha..those places are in Perak..if we grow older then we make a trip to there ok?..I will be the tour guide yah !!

0 comments: