Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Weigh In Day..

Sorry again because didn't write new post..hmmm..so I still left 3 days to go before leaving KL.. and I had confirmed that I will be leaving on 13th April, Monday.. the first journey is to my hometown, Sitiawan, Perak then on 15th April will rush to Sg. Petani, Kedah to the registration day..

Before I go further about that in coming posts, I would like to talk about the things that I had did.. I went to UKM, Bangi for the weight in day.. all of us went there together.. there were 7 of us and we took LRT from Wangsa Maju to KL Central then switch to KTM to UKM station.. it cost around RM5.60.. so dam expensive.. especially the KTM ticket..cost RM3.30.. there 7 of us were Chew, Ching Mun, Samantha, Yen Yoong, Nadzrin, Amirul Zakwan and I.. it took around one and the half hour to reach there..

Chew and Samantha ..( they are just friends..don think so much !!)

This is Ching Mun..I purposely ask him to face another side..because he keep making moody face..sux rite?

Amirul Zakwan and Nadzrin..sleeping beauty ^^ haha

Yen Yoong..she's sitting in the right way..follow her steps people !..

I was catogorized in Feather group..the weight range is 62kg to 67kg..I was between that ^^..may be its a good thing for me but the group is hard to win I guess... because most of the participants look quite fit and their weight are around that.. Haihzz.. I have to force myself to win the first match then continue till end..

For your information, I always lost at the first match..haha.. because I'm an unlucky person and always meet those powerful people at the first match.. I'm so noob right?.. I didn't participate any championship for 3 years..and this will be the last championship I join.. that's really sad for me..

Around 1130 am, we had done with the weight in stuff..it took only few minutes.. then my Sir fetch Chew, Samantha and I to have lunch at Jusco, Setiawangsa before sending us back.. We had our lunch at Jonny's restaurant.. RM8.90++ per person..the food there are so delicious, hot and spicy..it's a set lunch.. Diff cooking style of fried rice/noodles + a drink + a tom yam soup and an ice-cream for dessert.. Chew was the funniest person there..he kept making jokes while we eating and he stole food from us haha...Samantha doesn't like to eat meat so she ordered a Thai BBQ chicken noodle and she gave Sir and I her chicken..while my Sir..he loves the tom yam soup so much.. he was the first one to finish the soup but then he couldn't finish his dish..at the end he still finished it slowly..haha..the most enjoying moment was dessert time..we kept tasting each other ice-cream.. Chew likes to steal my vanilla ice-cream..he made me wanted to spit my own saliva in my own ice-cream so he won't take it from me anymore haha.. am I disgusting? haha..

Thai BBQ Chicken Rice, Tom Yam soup, Pandan Tea drink, Tumid chili and another one don't know what's that haha..


After we finish our lunch, we went for a walk in the Jusco.. there are variety of clothes there.. and the price is also quite cheap.. compare to the Jusco at Section 1, Wangsa Maju... tomorrow night I'm going there with my parents for the second time of my shopping day.. I still need shirts and slacks..shoes, ties, stationery, bags and more.. its going to be a busiest day tomorrow.. around 230 pm..home sweet home..hahah..

In the evening around 5 pm , my dad brought me to Sri Rampai's clinic for medical check up.. I took X-ray and blood test.. After the X-ray, the doctor found something weird at my ribs cage.. its like an obvious dot on the left ribs cage..its nt the bronchiole... its something that doesn't give me any harm.. and the doctor asked my dad to send this film to any radiologist to make a report on that dot.. to ensure what actually is that thing.. then I took a blood test..to test the blood group and whether I had already injected the Hepatitis B Vaccination.. when the doctor going to draw out my blood, my whole body became cold and no energy haha.. I wonder am I scare or what.. how can I become a doctor in the future if I scare of that? this question appear in my mind suddenly.. sad sad sad..

Anyway, today is a great day.. because I had lunch with my Sir and friends together before I left..and wish me all the best in tomorrow championship !!..Thank you..may god bless me and you all..ALL THE BEST !!

0 comments: