Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Aimst lifes..pictures..etc

Yay !!..finally there is a free time to post new blog and edit with some pictures..

Okay..I would like to repeat it from the beginning ..

On 15th April, I started my journey at 630am from Sitiawan, Perak, my hometown to Sg.Petani, Kedah where my university located.. Around 11am, I finally reached this place.. The first sight of mine into this university was so amaze and I spoke to myself " this place is really really huge and beautiful "..


this is the guard house..welcoming all the parents and new students, April 2009 batch


look..got that somemore..haha

Then, I proceed to the registration place where located at the hall..the place is nice and beautiful..the hall is so huge..like the cinema


this is the hall..huge right?


the flag poles in front of the hall..

After finish the registration, next was going to the hostel..the hostel is like apartment.. every apartments consist 5 floors.. mine is situated at the last floor that is fifth floor.. there are 3 rooms, 1 living room, 1 toilet with 4 bathrooms and there are also water heater !..4 people can be fitted in a room..there are 4 beds, 4 study tables and 4 lockers..so 12 people in a house..


this is my bed and study table..haha it quite mess


my roommates..the left one is belongs to someone stay in kedah..his name is Lee Cheuen Wai.. the right one is Sri who is from Kelana Jaya, KL


Left is mine and right is belong to someone from Kedah also, his name is Lee Jae Yung


my locker..haha full of stuffs


my new cap.. I love it so so much..will never lost it.. its priceless


my new bag..cost RM50.. so expensive


my sport shoes..


my ID card..

the first night at there, I was bored and nothing to do.. I went exploration with one of my roommate.. at that night, they served chicken rice.. its so delicious..

the orientation day starts the next day.. we had to listen to the speech and some explaination from lecturers and staffs from 8am till 5pm.. then at that night, we had the ice breaking section.. the activities were boring and they didn't on air-cond !! ..


this is my draw haha..my team name called Hot Dog Man..haha

we have to come out with a team name, mascot, shout out, story line and drama !..


Don't know what man is this..i think is cicak man..lame..


he acted as a Hawaiian girl haha...and....he danced the Hawaiian dance !!!..

the ice breaking section ended at 12 midnight !..everyone were tired and the next day we having the second day of orientation day ..some activities like sports and the people in charged say it will be another tiring day.. We were told to reach at the stadium before 8am.. but I reached there around 745am and I had time to snap the facilities there..


this is the sport stadium..


in front of the stadium..I think is a place for us to rest


4 badminton courts in stadium


3 tennis courts


1 outdoor basketball court

there still have Olympic size swimming pool, gymnasium, table tennis tables and football field with running tracks.. I will upload the pictures next time...


Library..with study rooms and cybernet..


Dentistry building..


Medical building..


the park in front of the Dentistry building..

the sky view..730pm..






Oh ya..one more thing..the food here is quite good..they serve Chinese food, Malay food, Indian food and vegetarian at once..we can choose whatever we want to eat..the food is free..because we already paid in the fees..one day 3 meals..breakfast, lunch and dinner..

last Friday they served chicken chop and ice kacang !!..haha


chicken chop and ice kacang..there you go !!!...yummy !! I hope they serve it again..hehe

so..I end my post here..too many pictures I post it already haha.. there's a intake in May or June..if you wanna come then go ahead..there are lot of chinese here..don worry..the people here very nice and friendly too..especially the seniors and lecturers..even staffs and guards !!

Okay people..my class going to start tomorrow..the first day of studying..it will be very busy onwards..really need to concentrate to compete 200 seats for MBBS , 75 for Dentistry and 50 for Pharmacy over 3 batch foundation in science intake..it will be around 800++ students..the challenge really tough now..!..all the best all

3 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

wow !!!!
it was so much better
and different which in our mind b4 u go there !!!
so nice !!!!

Shoo Yang said...

ya la ..told u all d is very diff from wat everyone thought..
they always improve from time to time
seriously

chic said...

this is sooo nyc i always thought they were bonk beds but all the bed rooms r air condithioned rite? lol