Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mood swing..

I finished my class at 4pm.. my chemistry lecturer let us go off early because she don't have anything to teach.. so I went back to my hostel and took a bath.. I tried to take a nap at around 5pm but something was in my mind and it made me can't sleep..

Then, I received a call.. its from one of my friends and my friend name is start from K.. I didn't want to mention the name here so I will use the letter "K"...

During the chat, we were nicely talk and making jokes around each other.. just simply chat about something here and there.. then after we got bored, something bad happened..









We argue and quarrel.. this is really really bad.. I try to spend some time to chat with K because we didn't meet up so often plus I'm studying in other state.. wherever I go, my phone will always in my hands and sms with K.. my friends here always complaint about me.. they say I always sms with someone even though they talking to me or asking me to do something.. I know I'm a sms freaks but what can I do.. I can't lose contact with my old friends and others.. I didn't care about what my friends said.. I know what I'm doing and I know if I didn't get well with my friends here I wouldn't get any help from them in the future in my studies.. I manage to do all of this at some other time.. We have our own chatting session or doing things together.. I will not left out from part of them..

K complained that I keep sms and call and this will mess up my mind with studies.. this la that la.. although my parents are not here, there still someone mumbling in my ears.. sob.. when K call me that time, K was doing some other things that are not important..like online and others.. but me.. I was only concentrating on our conversation.. I was just lying on bed or sitting on the chair.. Yes, I am bored and nothing to do but when there are something to do I will still like that.. place the thing aside and chat with someone..later on I will continue my works.. now K is not.. K doing something else when we having conversation.. is quite often K did that..

I know K were busy all the time and I disturb K by calling or messaging.. but I did ask K whether that is a suitable time for me to call or not.. not just simply call without asking.. the problem is.. when we having our conversation, I felt like I'm talking to the wall.. K keep changing topic for nothing but K will bring the topic back again after K remember it again.. that's not the thing I want.. I am a person like finish something now ..without delaying it .. may be K didn't know that but who can I blame now .. my mood gone right after the arguement..

Plus.. there's a chain hanging on my phone actually.. and there's a diamond on it.. after the fought, I found the diamond lost !.. everything gone up side down after the arguement.. I can't really think a way to cope it now.. my happy, cheers, active mood are all gone now.. everything lost... I have no more idea about it ..

Probably is my fault.. I shouldn't have take it so seriously .. I mean contacting each other every moment.. both of us have to give some free time for each other.. I shouldn't have take away all K's free time.. anyway... my fault..my bad..for being so sensitive and all.. by the way.. I'm truly sorry..




People.. I'm not falling in love !!!!!!!... K is just my friend.. don ask so much ..haha.. we are just friends.. I'm just wanting a friend who can help me during my hard time when my best friend are not free..

T_T

3 comments:

Pranny said...

For K to actually talk to u while K is busy with something means he really wans ur company or something... To chat with K for a period of time, u should be able to understand him... As in his personality and all..

Like u said, the reason u both can't chat for long is because u both are in different state and each has their own thing to busy with.. May be ur free but he's not, u need to be considerate... At least he companied u for sometime...

U might not chat with ur uni mates during leisure time and u will make it up to them like u said, but the longer it gets that will become a habit and ur friends will start gossip behind u... It's not a good way to start off with everything...Take me for example, I don chat with my uni mates often because I did like u, concentrate on phone more than them... Results I'm deserted and left aside, watever they do I also dun know... U look at everything too simple, remember a thing "Cause and Effect" .

May be u feel uni mates aren't everything as long as u got ur old buddies and all.. But people move on with their lives, my advise is drop ur old friends, contact them once in a while and move on with ur life... People look forward not looking back... I do have the same homesick like u do but we have to learn to get over it sooner or later.. Become too reliable isn't going to help ur years of studies in AIMST... If it's ur loved one, chat with her until the certain duration u think it is satisfied and end it... Too much and too little of everything isn't a good thing..

Ur friend K is doin as much as he could to company u... May be the duration isn't promising enough which made u think too much.. U can't expect people to stay and plain chat with u for hours without doin their own stuffs..

I guess it comes to the maturity level when talk about this, u have to figure this out urself.. Remember, this is jus the second week ur at AIMST.. I'm sure ur friend K hope to spend more time with u, may be he's jus busy with something...

Gd luck..

Shoo Yang said...

wow...first time other blogger leave comment in my blog..n the longest one !..haha

Jerry..thx for ur comment and I will take note about it..correcting myself is a must in my life..

thx for visiting my blog..nice to meet u..

thx

Ayaka Wong said...

wah....dun like tat dun like tat ....