Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

First day of learning..

Hi all...

Today my lecture and tutorial classes start.. I have been waiting for 4 months to get into study mood.. I was no idea about any I learnt in secondary because I almost forgot everything.. so sad.. but lucky was the lecturer didn't start to teach us .. they just briefly explain to us what are the format and how are the marks that we can score from..

Actually we are divided into few classes.. this is only works during tutorial lessons not lecture time..so when lecture time, everyone were in the lecture hall..means there are around 250++ students in the lecture hall.. the lecturer will be talking from the beginning till end.. and when we have question to ask then we can only ask during tutorial time.. its depends on the lecturer themselves whether want to answer our questions or not.. because they are standing in front of the huge hall and unable to walk around ..

I had Biology and Mathematics lecture and Biology tutorial.. Let me introduce my lecturer to you all but I don't have their pictures yah.. I can't snap their pictures haha... okay.. my biology lecture for this first term about few weeks is a chinese handsome guy who graduated from University Sains Malaysia ( USM ). He took Biomedicine and he just a degree holder..he looks very young ..I guess he is just reach 30-year-old.. but he is full of experiences.. and he is a very friendly guy, he doesn't looks strict but sometime will be a bit fierce.. and his name is Mr. Ng Woei Kean..

Next is my Mathematics' lecturer..his name is Mr. A. Ramalingam.. he didn't told us more about himself.. he just enter the lecture hall and started to give whatever he needs to say.. he is very very serious person.. he is very strict and fierce.. after his lecture..everyone were like talking bad about him.. oh ya ..during the class, he complained not to yawn and sleep in his lecture.. OMG..!! everyone were like so shock and wish not to have him as our lecturer..sad sad sad

something unexpected thing happen during tutorial time.. Mr. Ng asked us to write an essay about Carbohydrates, Proteins, Lipids and DNA..!!!...everyone were like woooooooo...haha all of us forgot what we had learnt during Form4 and Form5 time... I was just simply wrote what I knew.. its abit too general I think but what to do..can't refresh at all haha ..quite okay la ..I still can wrote abit detail..

so overall is quite okay la...haha the way of learning totally different.. kay la.. I end it here.. don't know what to blog about already.. I will find more interesting stuffs to blog about.. stay tuned people !!!...all the best again !!

2 comments:

BB said...

good luck!! hope you enjoy your study! :P

a little distance from our loved ones is okay. it will teach us to appreciate them more. right? ^^

regard.

Shoo Yang said...

thx for ur comment..nice to meet u here ..

ya i agree wit u..we wil be more appreciate our loved ones if there's a distance between us..

thx