Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm Back..

Its been more than 3 weeks that I didn't post any new post in my own blog. I wish to apologize to all of my followers and readers as well..I'm going to tell the reasons why I didn't blog for such a long time..I know you all feel curious about it and some will think that I had changed into an arrogant person or something..so let me tell you all the truth..I think I have nothing to hide anymore and I don't want to be a hopeless person anymore..

Actually, after I got my SPM results, I felt really disappointed. I didn't expect myself will get such worst results. I had worked hard in Form4 time and maintained in Form5 but everything end up like that.. My SPM results were the worst results I ever had for the past two years.. I hide myself in my room for 3 days..I made my own room 'flooded'.. I cut down my food intake, longer my sleeping time, talk less wit my family, only SMS with few friends, block everyone in my MSN..and I acted like an owl..only be active at night when all of my family members went to bed..I 'crawled' out from my bedroom, searching for food and drinks, entertained by boring TV shows..I avoided from society, publics..

On the third day, I forced myself to go to Taekwondo training..that was the first time I show up myself in the daylight.. my best friend fetch me to school and accompanied me all the time.. when people try to talk to me, he saved me and pulled me aside.. That was what I requested from him..he gave me full support in that.. Then, whenever someone ask me for my results, I just search him and hide behind him..I still remember there was someone keep asking for my results, and my tears almost run down.. I couldn't stand it and stop myself from crying..I wiped off my tears and continued the training..

Do you guys know how I be strong again?..haha..silly me.. After the training ended, my friends and I went to cc (cybercafe)..we played Dota to release tension by pawning people haha.. they made me laugh, made me happy, made me felt there are still lot of people support me and worry about me.. After that, I started to talk back wit my family..then eventually I unblock people in my MSN and SMS with my other friends.. On 17th March, I went to Genting Highland with my family and cousins..2 days 1 night.. I relaxed myself there and try to be forget those unhappy stuff..but I still feel not enough and wanted for more..too bad I can't..

Their are still kids..

I gave up all scholarships [ JPA, Matrix and more ] .. there are 2 choices.. Aimst University that located at Sg.Petani, Kedah for foundation or INTI College Nilai for A-level.. with no doubt, I applied Aimst University and sent the application form on 16th March.. after 2 weeks I will only know the result whether I success to get into that university or not..

And so ! My luck changes in April.. today 3th April.. I had received an offer letter from them.. and I succeed.. I feel so excited, happy, sad, busy, fussy, crazy and worry at the same time..

Excited : because I'm going to Aimst University and the place is huge, I'm going to start study, know new friends and more..
Happy : I finally found a place that I can achieve my dreams..
Sad : I'm going to leave my family, friends and love ones of course.. haha
Busy : I have to prepare so many things and go shopping..
Fussy : their rules are so strict and the dress code makes me headache
Crazy : I will gone mad to arrange my schedule next week
Worry : I didn't study well and unable to suit myself with the surroundings there




The intake is on 15th April means left around 12days..in this 12days, I have to meet all my friends..primary and secondary..go shopping..pack clothes, books, etc..spend time with love ones include family..I'm gonna miss all of you but I'll still come back few times every months..and continue blogging..

So here how it goes..7th, 8th and 9th I will be busy with my own stuff..10th have to go weight in at UKM, Bangi for the Taekwondo championship on Saturday..11th will be the last championship I join I guess..either 12th or 13th April I will leave KL and go to my hometown to meet my relatives..at the same time I will go to pray..and eat as much as I can before I'm suffering from starvation there haha..

Hmm... you all can still contact me..my number will never change..I really will miss you all..I'm so sorry for my silly acts and I hope you all will forgive me ..So sorry.. Whoever apply there please let me know..because may be we can meet up there or something..

Lastly, please invite me out this few days.. I will try to make it..My phone is 24 hours on.. sorry being so 'nasty'..I miss all of you..

0 comments: