Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Briefing about what happen to me these few days..

Hi everyone..

It has been a week I didn't online and I manage to online today because there is no activity tonight..

Actually is like tat..on monday 13 April.. I went back to my hometown around lunch time.. then on 15 April I have to go to Aimst University as I mentioned it before in my previous post.. so that means I already started my university life and today is the second day I'm living in here..

I had captured some picture of this university and some facilities.. but unfortunately I left my phone cable in my hostel.. sorry everyone.. I will try to manage some time and post it perfectly the other day..

I don't really have much time now...because the orientation day makes me very tired and don't get enough rest.. Oh ya.. one more thing that made me really disappointed with.. the first night in this university, a group of "seniors" actually cannot be say as seniors la because they are one year older than us and was the last year April 2008 batch..they came to every room in my apartment and woke us up in the early morning around 4am..and their act is called ragging..they disturbed our sleep somemore ask us to do so much stuff.. my roommates were mad and same goes to me.. luckily I acted sleepy and they asked me to go to bed..I got avoided from the dance that they asked us to perform.. I hate them.. what a disappointment..

Kay la..I end my post at here because the sky is getting darker and seems like will rain tonight.. and if it is raining now then I have to walk under the rain to get back to my hostel..good night everyone... check it out my upcoming post.. stay tuned

0 comments: