Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tagged by Yvonne

Tagged by Yvonne !..
This is my first time doing this stuff..Yvonne, you get me ! haha

Name: Melvin Chor Shoo Yang
Age/Birthday: 10th of July 1991
School: It should be college or university..by the way..I will have one soon haha
Elder sister: No
Younger sisters: No
Elder brother: I have two !
Younger brothers: I'm the youngest one of all ...I wish to have sisters and younger brothers..sob!
Favourite liquid's/drinks: Non-carbonated drinks will do
Favourite consumables/food: Anything that hygienic
Favourite place to sleep: Bath tab? of course not ...my bed !
Flying: I don't get it
Swimming or diving: I don't know how to swim !! you are making me sad..sob!
How many friends in msn: I only have 64..nowadays people use phone? haha
Loved ones: Yah ! I have 4..that are my family !
Get kicked on the butt: Always..in Taekwondo
Allergic?: No
Gastric?: Yes, since early early age
Age of Marriage?: After 30+ ? haha..
Children wanted?: 2 will be nice..a girl n a boy haha
Age of death?: Are you cursing me?
Animals in your house?: "No pets are allowed in my house" said by my mom..
Longest fingernails ever kept?: Feel so free to measure that ? ..omg!
Wanted birthday present: Friendship forever ..I appreciate it !

Q : In your dreams, god makes you a billionaire and grants you a wish, what will you wish for?
I wish all people around me and of course including me to have a happy and better life

A - Attached or single?: Single !
B - Best friend?: Yah, I have..
C - Cake or pie?: Cake.
D - Day of choice?: Saturday~
E - Essential item?: Clothes !
F - Favourite colour?: I'm not that fussy..all colours I like
G - Gummy bears or worms?: None of them..
H - Hometown?: Sitiawan, Perak.
I - Favourite indulgence: There are alot..do I need to list it??..please..let me go..haha
J - January or July?: July !!
K - Kids?: I wish to have..
L - Life isn't complete without?: Friends
M - Marriage date: How do I know..
N - Number of magazine subscriptions?: No idea..
O - Oranges or apples?: Both.
P - Phobias: Afraid of height ?..
Q - Quotes?: Tak tahu..haha
R - Reasons to smile?: When someone tell me jokes.
S - Season of choice: Winter !
T - Tag 4 people: Lazy la..
U - Unknown fact about you?: You will know if you know me well..
V - Virgin? : Why should I tell? haha..give me 10 reasons first
W - Worst habit?: Day dream..haha
X - X-men? X-women?: So childish !
Y - Your favorite food?: Every food are my favourite dishes..
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer !!..not the illness...

Unbelievable, I did it !

0 comments: