Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ice Skating in Sunway Pyramid..lalala~~

6th of March 2009, Friday

Yay ! Finally I got a chance to skate ! If I'm not mistaken, the last skating activity was on 2 or 3 years back. It has been a long long time. Lucky was I still know how to skate but not as good as few years back. I went there with my best friend and one of his friends from his university. I met them at LRT station near their university and went together to Sunway Pyramid. Once we reached there, the first thing we did was eat ! haha..because its around 12pm and there's a special promotion in Mc Donald that is the McValue lunch. Its really cheap and nice . ^^ yum yum !


Mr.Mc Donald. haha..my friend ? with red hair n big mouth? or big foot ? haha

After we ate our lunch, we went to skate with full of excitement. The night before the day, I have been invited to here for skating and this made me couldn't sleep for the whole night because I was too excited. haha..what a silly of me..I thought the price of entering this place is quite expensive, but then it only cost RM 13 per person. Quite cheap. The expensive thing is the glove, cost RM 8. It should be RM 5 much more better.


My skating boots ! haha..the foot is mine..


Mc Donald again..haha..everywhere also can see that restoran..


Its not so crowded that day..little people means can skate peacefully and fast !! haha


HAHAHA !! sorry all..this is my best friend's request..and wanted to be mystery ..lame right?
so gave a beautiful face for it..CAK ! haha

We only skated for around 2 hours because our ankle started to ache. My toe's skin almost peel off haha. What a waste right. 2 hours. So little. Then we went to Arcade, a place for 'rich people' to waste their money on the huge game machine. haha..The last thing we did was having an ice cream and enjoy the falling scenery ^^..


Mc Flurry..so small and little


The professional.


The unluckiest. Erm..OUCH ?

Last, we went back around 4pm and reach home around 530pm. This was my day. haha..I felt so happy and glad that I didn't fall during skating time and the moment I really enjoyed with my best friend because we seldom went out together to this kind of place.

2 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

haha ...
skate...
no i skate b4 ...
haha...

Shoo Yang said...

really or not o..
like fake one..haha
come la one day we go skate haha..
i treat beginner very "good" one haha