Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The " -tys' "

Finally, the "-ty" years have arrived.

All memories in "-teen" years are stored in part of my brain and will be flipped through as time goes by.

Last day of my "-teen" years was dull and bored. As usual, sitting in front of my lappy, watch dramas, and went out dinner with my family.

If that lame 709 event doesn't exist at all, perhaps I might have a wonderful day.

Anyway, forget the past and live for the future.

Hereby, a zillions thank to all of you for your grateful wishes.
Moreover, I also wish all of you healthy all the time and may your dreams come true too.


Before I end, I would like to dedicate the song below to myself, which I do the same every year.



This song may sounds kinda emo but it meant a lot to me.



Good night all, have a great tomorrow !

0 comments: