Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Miss"

Early in the morning, my heart has sunk into deep sea.

Memories flashback in every seconds.

Especially, Penang trip.

That was the most joyful trip I ever had since I entered Uni.

Honestly speaking, I did wish the days will never end. Unfortunately, I can't demand for it.




The mood started to appear when I return to KL. Those planted memories slowly being dug out from the ground (brain).

Sometimes, I would even laugh alone at the side of the corner. Knew it is weird but I enjoy for being weird.

'MISS' is the hardest thing for me to cope. It doesn't last for a day but forever.

Thanks for letting me to 'miss' all of you. That also means that I will never forget all of you.

Thanks for being friends of mine. And thanks for giving me such awesome memories.

0 comments: