Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OKU

Wow..it's been awhile I have not log in into my blog haha..

Actually I was about to blog about my Foundation's life in AIMST, I had completed half of it but got stuck another half. More, I do not wish to continue anymore because I do not want to flash back those memories which hurt me a lot and putting me quite down. So sorry to say that, honestly, I almost forget about it. It's quite hard for me to recall that.


Alright let's move on. I would like to blog about the incident happen today. I did not know whether it was a great start or good or whatever but I felt really uneasy.







Just now evening, my friend and I just came back from work. During our journey, my friend saw a blind man walking towards KL Sentral and he was in front of us. Plus, he was talking to himself and I assumed that he has a little mental problem. So, I speed up my steps and went over him without helping him. Then, when I turned back, I saw my friend was helping him.


May be you will think of why I didn't help that blind man. Am I right? It's not that I didn't want to help, it's because I'm afraid of making it worst. I'm afraid of bringing him to the wrong place, or may be he just want to loiter at that place and I spoilt his plan or etc. There were lots of question popped out in my mind before I decided to help or not.

Yea, you may say that I'm a useless future doc. May be I am. But I have my own principle, my own line. I don't dare to cross my line before I achieve it. It's like you have not learn anything about medicine, but you acted like you know about medicine. So, you examined other people and misdiagnosed them. I don't dare to take the risk like that.



IF, the blind man was already in the LRT station and heading to the boarding place, or waiting for the train to come, that case I will immediately walk forward and help. No doubts. But for the case above, which I was not know where's him going and he has a little mental problem, I couldn't do it.






My friend helped him until he bought his own ticket and walked into the station. YES !.. I helped him to the excalator as he denied to use the lift and safely sent him into the train. I did it. Yet, I was not proud of myself.

I'm really sorry to the blind man who I didn't have the intention to give him an helping hand at first. Hope that God knows my sincerity on helping him at last.

2 comments:

saya | imran said...

YANG!!
wth!
suda lama tarak online.
online2 terus tajuk OKU ka?
hahaha. =D

Shoo Yang said...

yan !! lame x jumpa haha..
ada online xpi xda tulis blog je LOL..