Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

body combat

Attending body combat class was my wish since the first day i knew about it. I saw this from other bloggers and shirts that people around me wearing. Plus, I'm a martial arts-lover, it is a lost for me if I did not try out the class.



Body Combat is " The world’s most popular pre-choreographed martial fitness program, combining martial taichi, karate, and kick-boxing. Non contact, fierce, energetic hi-impact fitness. Fight your way to the level of fitness you demand with one intense FUN class! "


These are the benefits which I plugged from other blogs.
" Benefits of Body Combat:
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups
- Burns calories for a leaner body
- Improves co-ordination and agility
- Improves bone density
- Improves posture and core strength and stability
- Builds self-confidence "



Seriously, the class is fun ! I joined the class since last Thursday and I have decided to attend every classes without missing any of it unless there is some problem which stop me from going. I do not know how to express my feeling towards the class and describe the class, but it is really AWESOME !



I got some feedback from friends who says that I will be even thinner if I attend the class. These kind of comments actually will bring me deep down and hard to climb up again. Yet, I didn't listen to them as I have surveyed and ask for more info for the class. Yah, though I'm thin for you all, but I'm really not. >