Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Wat's up !

Hello !


I was busying for my quiz these whole week. The papers were quite tough for me though I had worked really hard to revise. I made so many mistakes in answering those questions. I only realized them when I handed my paper to invigilators .

Haiz.. I don't know what's wrong with me.. Probably I was too nervous and can't concentrate on what I'm writing.



So, there's another paper on next Monday which is English paper. I don't know why they don't want to put it on today instead on next Monday. Wasting my time.



Hmmm..there is another problem I'm facing right now.. Annoying people around me.. I can't really get out from them. I'm so sick of it. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh





Kay la .. I think I need to get out from online. I still have tonnes of books and notes to study. I haven't even touch my term1 and term2 notes yet now already almost end of January. Left 1 month few days to go to my final exam. Huh.. I must have start now.. !! JIA YOU !!

0 comments: