Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tata my friends in KL

Leaving KL later at 1230pm back to Aimst.

Will not be coming back ( unless there's something important need to be done ) till the last day of my foundation course which is probably on 5th of March 2010.

Now, there's nothing in my mind. The only thing is
STUDY HARD AND GET INTO MBBS.
It is really hard because of the amount of people. Yet, I will try my best, putting more than 100% afford, and never give up.
-Today's works must be finished by today.
-Time is gold.
-Always ask if you don't understand.




For Chinese New Year, I will straight from SP back to my hometown in Sitiawan, Perak.


Before I end this, I would like to thank to some of my friends which went outings with me and spent their time wit me.

24th Dec 2009 : went out with Sheng to watch Avatar in KLCC.

29th Dec 2009 : had dinner with Syafiq, Samantha, Michelle, Inka and Salihin in Hometown Steamboat located at Genting Klang.

30th Dec 2009 : went Celebrity Fitness with my sir, Boon Keong. I really had a great time with him and he taught me lot of fitness knowledges.

1st Jan 2010 : went to MidValley to watch Bodyguards and Assassins with Sheng (again) and Keng Yeong (first time).


Thanks for spending your time with me during my year end holiday. See you all again in March 2010. THANK YOU !


FRIENDS FOREVER !


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wei Lin 玮霖 said...

eh, u're from sitiawan ahh ?
my aunt lives there : )

Shoo Yang said...

yup..haha