Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fed up

So boRing !!!!! ><...
My hostel's connection still down though already report ...I'm really sick of it..Can't online can't do my research...
now like online once a week only...


National Day already passed...I didn't feel the National Day's celebration..may be because I went back to my hometown..morning woke up and went to work for my aunt till afternoon around 3pm..came back have to baby sitting then go here and there...no time for myself to celebrate merdeka also..haha..even a holiday..

Came back to uni..totally no energy..



arghh..don't know what to write...moodiless..

by the way..quiz coming up after raya..I will be back to KL to study and going out with you all...hopefully...

see ya all....I will try my best to online...bye

0 comments: