Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Bug and fly attacked me !

Alright..today can be counted as the unluckiest day ever...



I seldom found those things that shouldn't be appeared in my food or others..since I enter this uni, there's lots of this thingy came up in my life...bugs, flies, ants and etc..


This morning I took fried rice and fried kuey teow as my breakfast..the fried rice was so nice..I like the fried rice in this uni..unfortunately..know what? ..



I found a bug in my food !!!... lucky that time I'm not sleepy and blur.. my eyes were so sharp and detected a bug in my food.. I wasted the food.. I only have 4 pieces of bread and a cup of nescafe as my breakfast... I was not full enough..




Then.. lunch time, I found a FLY in my food AGAIN !..


there you go..


a closer view but a bit blur..






How can these kind of thingy appear in our food.. What will happen to me if I eat it...
Jaya's Catering ( Aimst Cafe )...poor quality.. killing me and others .. haha..


Did you all experience this before?...

0 comments: