Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

tiring day..but fun

Waaaa...so long didn't blog..

FUHHH... so tired today..
my class ended at 430pm today..then I rushed back to my hostel and get myself change..

Around 530pm, I went out with my classmates..four of us..2 girls 2 guys..he drove us to Village Mall to have dinner in Secret Recipe because all of us miss the cakes there so much..

I be the navigator..though I not familiar with this place but I can still give the correct way haha..XD..based on the direction board at the roadside..

We went for a walk in the mall..sharp 7pm we only went for dinner..I ate grilled chicken with mushroom sauce which cost RM15 and a slice of chocolate banana, RM6.30...then after that we went to buy waffles..haha which cost another RM2.50..total up I spent RM24..just went out for dinner I already spent RM24..swt..

After that we went to Tesco which located just beside the mall..we went there just to wash our eyes and let the food digest faster..haha..

845pm..we decided to go back..I thought the driver knows the way to go back because he looked so confident and didn't ask for directions..so we kept quiet and let him drive..

Funny was..he missed a turn..suppose to turn left but he went straight..sad...everyone were panic but fun haha..all of us love adventuring..even we lost and didn't get back to hostel, there're still have food that we take away from Pizza Huts which the food belongs to her friends..haha..we still can survive if we lost and the car still have fuel to move..

I be the navigator again...ask him to keep on going and search for the sign boards...the road was dark...its a village areas..after kept going we finally found the way out then continue our journey back to the hostel..reached hostel around 930pm..what a tiring and funny day..

now I don't have energy to study..somemore next week going to have term's test..means assessment week..small test/quiz..I haven't even start to study..so I plan tomorrow hide in study room from morning till night..

so wish me all the best..and good night..see ya..

0 comments: