Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Tiring Day..

Fuhhhhhyoooooooooooooooooooo...another tiring day man..wassup yoyo .." lame "..now already around 150am..still haven't go to bed yet..

so, lets talk about my day..

I woke up at 11am..washed my clothes, bring my dirty shirts to the laundry and clean myself...finish around 1230..then..put my bag in the study room and go for lunch..

actually we planned to have lunch in the cafe but someone brought the KFC's vouchers, so we decided to have our lunch in Tesco's KFC..that's the only KFC in Sg.Petani..so sad..

my uncle came to visit me around 5pm..he bought me another set of KFC..dinner plate..this meant I had twice KFC for my meals..I'm going to be horizontally challenge soon..other than that, I non stop eating for 24 hours..I finished a lot of biscuits which my friends bought it and bring to the study room to eat while studying..

we joke..we gossip..we study..we eat..we drink..we laugh..oh ya..the most interesting part was..a friend of mine came to join us while we studying..he is a kind of guy who sounds very pervert..honestly..this was how other people address him as a pervert guy..due to something that he always watch and speaks..at first, we thought he is interested to one of my female friend..but that i made a statement that he only interested to our food that we brought there..I tested him by open a small pack of biscuit and leave it there after i took one out..seriously..he didn't ask for permission and straight took it away from me..such a rude guy..then we were laughing non stop because my statement is correct...BINGO..

i'll stop here ..because my brain is not functioning and my grammars getting worst at this time..good night

0 comments: