Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Em0ti0nal Breakd0wn

Early in the morning, I saw a few tears drop from a friend of mine. She misses her parents and home, especially her grandma, who is sick. She couldn't wait for her parents to fetch her back to see her grandma. All of sudden, a feel of sorrow strikes my heart. I felt so helpless to see a friend of mine who undergoes such condition.




Another bad news is a friend who I know since age of 5, yes is 5, will be leaving to Australia to further her studies at today's midnight. Smart, kindhearted, 'tiny', and open-minded, leaving alone, far far away from her family, friends and Malaysia.
From here, I would like to tell her that "you are always the great ! don't ever give up ! please take good care of yourselves, do always mail me. TAKE CARE ! "




Nevertheless, I miss my home too. I do really want to go back even only for 2 days but I can't. Exam is coming and my mom not allow me.



"Mom, I do really want to go back." =(

0 comments: