Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stranger >> New Friend >> Rumours >> ??????

To have a friend who is willing to hear all of your problems, share thoughts, sports and study together, and etc is harder than finding a treasure.



I do have a best friend who always support and listen to my problems, but now he is 100km plus far away from me due to pursuing in different university. Yes, I admit that we seldom contact each other since we went to different university but that and the distance will not break us apart. Yet, it makes the bond grow even stronger as we have lot of topics to chat when we gather back together and usual activities like attending training classes and having fun in cybercafe are still going on.




Honestly, I'm very picky in choosing friends. I prefer friends who are hardworking, highly motivated, strong determination, smart and etc. I appreciate them a lot and take them as my idols. It's totally not mean that I use them like a tool in order to achieve my goals, but as an idol who will motivates me and lead me to correct path as like theirs.



I like to be independent and not giving troubles to others. Meanwhile, low self-esteem strikes me. I always have negative thinking in every actions of mine. I couldn't control myself to think in such an improper way but it sometimes able to make me realize which of my action is correct or incorrect.



While others, they are still my friends but not as much as I mix with those. I'm so sorry if this hurts you all, different people have different point of view and personality. I'm a kind of person who are easily influenced by entertainments and I have to do lot of things in order for myself not to get addicted and turn into playful mode. In short, study, career and goals are my priority.




( Neglect the gender and races )



I love to be friendly and be friends with everyone. Yet, lot of problems rise in between.





These days, this issue making me upside down. I dare not to drag someone into trouble or rumour when I started to be one of their friends. I feel so guilty and sorry for them who are innocent and being drag into trouble by me. I don't know where is the problem arise from and how to overcome this problem. If just ignore it, I really couldn't do it. It doesn't make me feel better but even more worry towards them. If follow the old way, I will just let it go and let time to lead me into the Path of Forgetfulness.



So, is it "let it go" will be the best solution of all at this time?..





0 comments: