Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The end..

77days..

i don't know what to say and what to tell...
i'm out of ideas...
i didn't know what should i do right now...

it's really a sad memory for me...
those sweet moments keep appear in my mind...i had nailed them very well..no one will do as better as me..
but now..its hard for me to pull out all the nails..

i have done a big mistake..

i'm doubt..i'm silly..i'm lonely..i'm sad..

i have to start all over again..adapt back the loner situation..this is the thing i hate to do the most..
but what can i do..i have no choice..unless................i shouldn't have think about it..haiz..


hope you will get someone better than me..not as aunty as me..but is for your own good...everyone cares about you..appreciate yourselves...listen to people advises..

goodbye..

bye kapo, bye puppy...i have to leave now..wonder when will be seing you two or mayb forever not.............................. :( bye..

0 comments: