Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The songs of my life.

These are the songs which coloured my life by my best fren who always support and accompany me whenever im in trouble or im down but sometimes gave me stress and problems too !

KISS GOODBYE


This is the song which we sang almost everyday but now it became very annoying ! haha..Whenever we fought, this song always brought me to sleep or made me calm down. Besides, this song is also one of the famous songs in Karaeoke !

梁山伯与茱丽叶
[Romeo & Juliet ]

This is a nice and sweet song. Once you listen to it, you will not forget the tone. Damn romantic !

背叛 [ Betray ]

Betray !!!! I hate people who betray me ! WARNING ! haha..TQ to you for introduce to me this song and became it ours song.

Actually there are still many songs but I will upload them next time. Sorry all, please be patient.
Thanks again to you because you had helped me coloured my life in secondary school. I really hope that you will still continue to help me and stay with me till the end of our life. I am very appreciate our friendship. Although you had went study, I really do not hope that you forget me and stop contacting me. Last but not least, I want to say that you are really really my best fren forever !

0 comments: